Welcome to Hampshire County ASA
Hampshire County Amateur Swimming Association is a sub-regional body of the ASA South East Region and is responsible for the sport in the county. As well as organising county championships, the Association looks at the development of swimmers, clubs and volunteers across all the disciplines.
Annual Council Meeting 2015
Posted on 07 Apr 2015 at 18:28 by Graham Stanley (0 user comment)
The Annual Council Meeting will be held on Tuesday 7th July 2015 at Crestwood College, Eastleigh at 7.30pm.
Nomination Forms for President Elect, Chairman and Independent Members of the Management Committee are available from all Club Secretaries.
Contents of this Website
Posted on 02 Mar 2015 at 08:16 by Graham Stanley (0 user comment)
The following updated articles appear within this Website:
- Hampshire Masters Championships Entry Pack - added April 2015
"About the County"
- Minutes of HCASA Management Committee Meeting January 2015
- Preliminary inforamtion regarding the Volunteer Development Day on Sunday 20th September 2015
- Annual Dinner Dance on 6th June 2015
Technical Officials - Forthcoming Courses
The following Courses have been arranged for all Technical Officials:
Disability Swimming - The Quays, Southampton on Saturday 7th February 2015 at 9.30 am
To book your places please contact Sue Barker at email@example.com
Details of further Courses will be published here as and when they become available.
|6 Jun 2015||Annual Dinner Dance||Holiday Inn. Herbert Walker Avenue, Southampton SO15 1HJ|
|20 Jun 2015||Hampshire County Masters Swimming Championships 2015||The Mountbatten Centre, Portsmouth, PO2 9QA|
|18-20 Sep 2015||Jersey Masters Meet and Open Water Swim||Jersey|
- 2014 County Championships
- 2013 County Championships
- 2012 County Championships
- 2011 County Championships
- 2010 County Championships
- 2009 County Championships
- 2008 County Championships
- 2007 County Championships
- 2013 Development Meet
- 2012 Development Meet
- 2011 Development Meet
- 2010 Development Meet
- 2009 Development Meet
- 2008 Development Meet
- 2007 Development Meet
- 2012 Synchro Age Groups
0808 100 4001
The interim Welfar Officer for Hampshire County ASA is the Chairman, Graham Stenley.
He may be contacted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org