Date: 25-26 Jun 2011
Development Meet 2011
The 2011 Development Competition will take place at Waterlooville Leisure Centre on:
- 25th/26th June 2011 - Ages 10,12, 14
- 2nd/3rd July 2011 - Ages 9, 11, 13, 15/16, 17/18
All ages as at 3rd July 2011.
Entries are now closed.
Entry fees: £5 per event. £1 discount for 6th/7th/8th entry for the same swimmer.
A preliminary list of accepted entries is now available. Swims shown as rejected are faster than the upper limit times for the competition.
Revised list of accepted entries. Swims shown as rejected are swims that have been withdrawn for any reason, as entry errors have been corrected.
If you find any errors please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirmed Session Times
|Date||Session||Events||Warm-Up||First Event||Est Finish|
|Sunday 3rd July||Seven||7xx||9:00 am||10:00 am||1:30 pm|
|Eight||8xx||1:45 pm||2:45pm||5:30 pm|
Payment for entries and coaches passes must be received by 23:59 on 16th June.
There are two acceptable methods of payment
- Enclose a cheque made out to HCASA with your entry decaration.
- By direct bank transfer. You must still submit your entry declaration.
Details for bank transfer
Name of Account: Hampshire County Amateur Swimming Association
Sort code: 20-97-01
Account number: 10436003
So that we can identify payments, please use as reference your 4 letter ASA club code plus DEV11
e.g. CODS DEV11
Please ensure that your payment is in the county bank account by close of business on 16th June.
You can download the full competition conditions.
Please note the following minor changes since last year.
- Any swimmer may enter providing they are eligible as defined in ASA Law.
- A Swimmer who, at the time of entry for the Development Competition, has achieved a time faster than the published limit time, in any Licensed Meet or any competition open to members of more than one club (even if not Licensed), may not enter that event in the Development Competition.
- A swimmer must be registered with the club stated on their entry form at least 1 calendar month before the first day of the competition.
- Entries must be made by club representatives using the online entry system provided. Online entries must be submitted by 23:59 on the closing date. Entries must be confirmed by submission of an entry summary, declaration and payment to be received by the entries co-ordinator no later than 23:59 on the third day following the closing date.
- Entries must be confirmed by the competitors Club Secretary or nominated official. Such confirmation shall be taken as certification of eligibility.
Any swimmer who does not intend to compete is asked to withdraw no later than 45 minutes before the start of the session.
Withdrawals may be made:
- On a withdrawal form available at the venue
- Online through the website. You will receive confirmation of the withdrawal by e-mail.
- By telephone to 0845 8058316. Please leave a message with your name, the name of the swimmer, club and ASA registration number along with details of the event(s) to withdraw from. Sorry, we cannot confirm receipt of withdrawals submitted by telephone.
Please note that we cannot accept withdrawals via any other means, including e-mail.