- 1st/2nd March, Aldershot Garrison (Long Course)
- 8th/9th March, Waterlooville
- 15th/16th March, Southampton
- Session 1: Saturday 1st March
- Session 2: Saturday 1st March
- Session 3: Sunday 2nd March
- Session 4: Sunday 2nd March
- Session 5: Saturday 8th March
- Session 6: Saturday 8th March
- Session 7: Sunday 9th March
- Session 8: Sunday 9th March
- Session 9: Saturday 15th March
- Session 10: Saturday 15th March
- Session 11: Sunday 16th March
- Session 12: Sunday 16th March
Mixing events from long course sessions and a short course sessions into a single BAGCAT competition introduces some challenges.
For overall BAGCAT calculations, the long course times from the first weekend at Aldershot will be converted to short course times (using the tables published by the ASA), and these times compares against the short course BAG point tables.
BAGCAT Points: The results from the first weekend are based on the 2007 long course tables. We have now obtained the 2008 tables from the ASA, so the overall BAGCAT results will be based on the 2008 tables.
Splits: Infortunately, the electronic timing pads at the turning end at Aldershot are not working. That means we are unable to get electronic splits at 50m.
Championships Format for 2008
Because of the increased importance of long course times for 800m and 1500m for National Championships qualifying we will swim the first weekend of the 2008 Championships long course (at Aldershot).
This will include the 800m and 1500m events for all age groups and all relays. The full programme will be available by the end of September 2007.
In order to compete in the County Championships, swimmers must have equalled or bettered the published qualifying time in a Licensed Competition on or after 30th June 2007.
Age Groups: Online Entries
Youth: Online Entries
Entry Form - Age Groups (MS Word)
Cumulative BAG Points
Entry Form - Age Groups
Entry Form - Teams
Entry Form - Youth/Open/Junior
Entry Summary (Word)
Entry Summary (PDF)
Programme of Events
Entry Form - Teams (MS Word)
Entry Form - Youth/Open/Junior (MS Word)